Take a look at some of the compelling web sites we've designed
for our clients.
A Web Site for your Business or Practice
Treloar Associates specializes in designing web sites for small
and very small businesses, law firms, and medical practices.
All of our web sites are compatible across virtually all current
web browsers to make sure your company is presented in the best
light regardless of what browser a visitor to your site happens to
Our web sites are also search engine friendly. That means the
search engines will be able to find your web site, index all the
pages on your site, and understand what your web site is all about.
For more information on how a web site that's not search engine
friendly can make your site invisible on the Internet,
Treloar's article from Entrepreneur Magazine's web site.
Here are some of the reasons you should ask us about creating a web site for
Take a look at some of the compelling
web sites we've designed for our clients.
- A well-designed web site is much more than an advertisement!
- Full color
- Multiple pages convey far more information than any ad
- Include your logo, artwork, and other business-identifying elements
- Include color photographs, price lists, menus, lists of services,
professional affiliations . . . anything you can think of to set your
business or practice apart
- Dynamic response: prospective customers, patients or clients can
contact you immediately and directly from your web site
- A web site designed well is much more than a Yellow Pages listing!
- Listed topically and locally, like Yellow Pages, but ...
- Full color
- You can provide much more information
- Your target audience can be given multiple convenient ways to reach
you, not just your phone number
- All the advantages described above, plus ...
- Change as your business changes without waiting for next year's
- Change your web site as often as you like to keep it interesting
and to encourage people to return to it
- Generate good will!
- Provide public service information of value to your target audience,
making your web site a valuable addition to your business or practice
- Demonstrate your value with original articles, suggestions, and tips
for your target audience
- Provide links to other related resources that augment the value and
authority of your web site and your business or practice
- Less costly than signage or billboards
- Not only more flexible than newspaper ads or a feature in the
quarterly Community Review, but actually can be less expensive while providing
much more information
- Much less expensive than any comparable Yellow Pages advertisement
- More affordable than radio advertising
- Don't even mention television!
|Customers who find my
web site on the Internet have usually been to several of my
competitors' web sites. They tell me that my site is the best!
They say it has good information and is easy to follow, and it
gives them confidence in my professionalism. Thanks for really helping
my business grow!
American Bath Resurfacing